Monday, April 7, 2014

Counting down to summer!!

It isn't exact, but I believe we have Spring Break next week and then only about 30 more days until school is out!  How many more days do you have left?

I am gearing up for summer right now....I am working on record keeping, getting rid of things I know I won't use...but most of all.....I am shopping for my daughter so that she is ready for the summer.  She goes to a school that requires uniforms so her summer wardrobe is important, but at the same time I don't like to pay a lot for her clothes.  But...she and I worked together to make this t-shirt and she picked the colors...which is virtually every color you can think of.  The good thing is that it will match anything she puts on!  She is so proud of it!



We are changing over from Fountas Pinnell Guided Reading to the type of groups that Jan Richardson recommends.  So, today, I worked with my kids on Elkonin boxes.  Finally, those vowel teams are making sense!



I found this cute little freebie that helped my kids a lot in understanding how the boxes work and thought I would share it with you.


Good luck as you get ready to end this year.  Didn't it go by fast??

1 comment:

Remember....please follow my blog while you are here!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover