Sunday, December 2, 2012

Keeping Up With My Friends During Christmas! (Freebies)

These are some of my best blogger friends in the world and I thought I would share some of their wonderful Christmas freebies with you!  They are not only talented curriculum developers, they are talented teachers, and loving friends.  I am so thankful for each one of them!  Take a look at the freebies that they were each kind enough to let me share with you!






Yvonne Crawford at Mixminder.com


Yvonne Crawford at Mixminder.com




by Fern Smith at FernSmithsclassroomideas.com.





by Michelle at Teach123.blogspot.com







by HoJo at http://hojosteacherstore.blogspot.com/





by me at 'righchere'  =)




1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thank you for sharing! I'm going to go pin this right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember....please follow my blog while you are here!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover